(1) Access to this website requires the reproduction of copyright material which can be done lawfully only with the licence of the Telecare LIN and c/o EAC, 3rd floor, 89 Albert Embankment, London SE1 7TP.
(2) Telecare LIN grants such licence only on the following terms.
(3) If you do not accept these terms you may not visit this site and must leave immediately.
You acknowledge that:
(1) this site contains information and does not contain or constitute professional advice;
(2) any trade mark, copyrights in the material and all other intellectual property in or relating to this site belong to Telecare LIN; and
(3) the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute relating to these terms.
3. Intellectual Property
You promise not to download copy or make use of that material otherwise than for your personal and private use without our prior written consent.
Telecare LIN disclaims liability for:
(1) any loss or damage caused by any third party website linked to this site;
(2) any economic or consequential loss arising from the use of this site howsoever caused.
Telecare LIN may add new, or delete or vary existing, terms at any time without notice.
Should any provision be void or unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed never to have formed part of these terms but the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
Forbearance in enforcing a term on any occasion shall not prevent or impair future enforcement of that term or any other of these terms.
8. Choice of Law
These terms shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.